ESO-TREAT ACTIVE PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
- eliminates organic compounds, nitrogen and phosphorus
- accelerates degradation
- stabilizes WWTP efficiency
- prevents shock-load
- provide positive odours control
- facilitates proper WWTPs operation
- 100% ECO friendly
- WWTPs at homes and summer-houses
- small and medium- sized WWTPs
- WWTPS buffer tank (equalization tank)
- Anaerobic systems (reactors, filters)
Use 100 g of ESO-TREAT on 1 m³ of activation volume (aeration tank) prior to putting WWTP into operation or after a restart every 48 hours in the duration of 2 weeks .Upon the expiry of 2 weeks, use 50 g for following 4 weeks. To support the proper operation of WWTP use approximately 50 g of ESO-TREAT on every 1 m³ of the working volume 2 or 3 times a week.
Mix the dosage with 2-5l of clean, tepid water with a temperature between 25°C - 36 °C. Let it stand for 15-20 minutes for activation. After the expiry of the needed activation time, stir the mixture properly and pour the mixture into the waste (closest to WWTP) or directly into the WWTP.
ESO-TREAT PACKING AND STORAGE
- available packaging: 1 kg, 5 kg inclusive measuring cup
- industrial packaging (5kg, 10 kg, 20 kg)
- store in dry place at room temperature
- keep out of the reach of children
ABITEC, s.r.o., Radiová 7, 102 31 Prague 10, Czech republic, IČ: 28430671
All biological components of ESO-TREAT are
produced on our premises. We regularly check the quality of our products and
provide support on how to use all our products. Our company meets the ISO 9001:
2016 requirements relating to system quality management.