ESO-AQUA ACTIVE PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
- reduces water pollution in aquariums and little ponds
- prevents unwanted algae formation
- enhances activity of natural microbial population in aquariums
- reduces organic pollution in water
- improves water quality by ammonium ions elimination
- enhances growth of plankton
- reduces concentration of ammonium ions and phosphate ions in water
- enhances nitrification process
- decreases the requirement of regular water exchange
- 100 % ECO friendly
- 4 g ESO-AQUA (one flat teaspoonful) on 100 liters of water
Mix the dosage into 300 ml of tepid water and pour the mixture into the aquarium.
CAUTION: Milky turbidity will appear upon application. This turbidity will disappear in within 24 hours by sedimentation or filtration (if filter is used).
ESO-AQUA PACKING AND STORAGE
- available packaging: 80 g
- store in dry place at room temperature
- keep out of the reach of children
ABITEC, s.r.o., Radiová 7, 102 31 Prague 10, Czech republic, IČ: 28430671
All biological components of ESO-AQUA are produced on our premises. We regularly check the quality of our products and provide support on how to use all our products. Our company meets the ISO 9001: 2016 requirements relating to system quality management.